Friday, February 5, 2010

Too Late to Elope??

 Disclaimer: I'm in a bad mood and this post will reflect nothing but that, enjoy and you've been warned.

I'm so over this wedding planning crap. Is it too late to elope? I've only got 93ish days until my wedding...and for some reason all kinds of drama decided to come out NOW. 95% of the problem is I am a control freak and have a hard time letting go of things coupled with the fact that my family is CRAZY!

I've apparently "hurt my grandma's feelings" by deciding to print my invitations on my computer as opposed to having her hand write all 120 of the invitations. My alcoholic uncle and his crack whore girl friend are still in the "to be determined" pile. Do I invite them and risk having a huge blow out at my wedding? (My aunt, his ex-wife, will be there with her new husband...they mean 10x more to me then my uncle does, which is sad, but true). Trying to deal with people that think they are invited to the wedding but didn't make the cut because of budgeting reasons, without sounding like a bitch and hurting more feelings. I need a shower dress, ceremony and reception shoes, a bracelet, haven't tried on my dress since I picked it up in July (and it's sitting at my grandma's house who is aparently not happy with me...). My car is sitting at Bell Tire getting fixed for the second time in three months, Justin and I still have NO PLACE TO LIVE... we went to an apartment complex today to check it out and it just was not what we expected. I'm starting to get sick and my ankle is still bothering me.


I. AM. TIRED. (and sick of wedding planning)

Can you tell I'm PMSing? lol.

I promise tomorrow I will be in a better mood (god, I hope so) and will have a nice, upbeat post.

Good Night,
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment