Thursday, February 18, 2010

Proof!

This is my last update for the day - I promise!

I just wanted to show you proof that I have completed my first 2 items on my 101 in 1001 list.

Earlier this week I ordered custom made wristlets from a seller on Etsy. I purchased one for myself and one for each of my bridesmaids. My intention was for them to have something that works on D-Day but also would work for everyday use. I found this awesome seller - Syl12830 and she had the bags made and shipped in less than 3 days!! I got them in the mail today - Here they are!!

They are black and white damask with sage green satin lining! So cute!
 

What do you think??
As for the other item on my list - I will not be subjecting you to a picture of me measuring my chest and ordering a bra that is the "right size". All I will tell you is that I was surprised by how different the sizes were. So, ladies - measure your boobies!

I will leave you with that for the evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment