Saturday, February 13, 2010

101 in 1001 Update

I've started my list of 101 things, I figured I should post it as I go along and will edit it as things come up. So here is what I have so far. What would be on your list?

Start Date: Wednesday, February 17th, 2010
End Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2012

Go camping at Aloha State Park again
Visit Wilmington North Carolina
Buy a new car
Lose 20 pounds and KEEP IT OFF
Upgrade my digital camera
Host a girl’s night at home
Start Graduate School
Read my collection of Sookie Stackhouse novels
Blog at least 8 times per month (0/264)
Blog at least 2 recipes per month (0/66)
Start a Travel Map
Take leadership role in the Livonia RFL
Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
Go to church at least once a month (0/33)
No fast food for a month (McDonalds, Arby’s, BK, Taco Bell, Boston Market, Subway)
Use my passport to go somewhere other than Canada
Pay for an entire Christmas without using a Credit Card
Take e-mail off my Blackberry for a week
Watch the sunrise from 2 different locations (0/2)
Go to Chicago with Justin
Order something custom made from Etsy
Wash my face and remove all makeup before bed every night for a month (0/30)
Visit 10 states that I’ve never been to (0/10)
Buy a piece of art from Suze Ford
Keep a log of all spending for 3 months (0/3)
Eliminate extra spending based on log for the following 3 months
No late payments for 12 months in a row (0/12)
Drink nothing but water for a week, three times (0/3)
No TV for an entire day, twice (0/2)
Date night with Justin at least twice a month (0/66)
Read “Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey
Take a picture of myself turning 26 and 27
Collect postcards from every place I’ve traveled for a scrapbook
Pray at least twice a week without asking for anything for myself
Get rid of a piece of clothing for every new one I buy
Wear a skirt to work once a month (0/33)
Throw a surprise party
Eat no meat for a week, twice (0/2)
Eat no chocolate for a week
Donate $2 for each item not completed to charity
Visit my Grandfather’s site at the cemetery
Visit my paternal Grandma on a day that is not a holiday
Go to bed by 10pm every night for a week, twice (0/2)
Use at least one coupon every time I go grocery shopping
Go strawberry picking
Host an independent fundraiser for a charity
Get at least $1,000 in savings for “emergencies”
Join a bible study group at church
Make a list of family/friends birthdays and send out cards for each
Eat a raw fruit or vegetable at every meal for a month
Make inspirational notes to leave in random places
Finish writing story started in January 09
Don’t visit Facebook for a week
Go to a Red Wings playoff game
Research adoption laws in Michigan
Wear my contacts at least once a week for a year (0/52)
Save all my change for a year
See a movie in the afternoon by myself
Find someone on Modest Needs to sponsor
Adopt a family at Christmas
Rescue a cat/dog
Read an article on freep.com everyday for a year (0/365)
See a sunset on Mullet Lake again
Every month have a “I’m thankful for” blog post (0/33)
Visit a nutritionist
Completely change my last name
Find out more about my history
Write a letter to a government official
Write an essay/article and find out how to get it published somewhere
Send a care package to solders overseas
Find 10 things I can do to “live more green” (0/10)
Take a trip to the Toledo Zoo
Find a spot to watch planes landing at Metro Airport
Take a picture a day for at least a month
Save a dollar a day for the 1001 days to spend at the end of the 1001.
Take pictures to document each month of our first year of marriage to create a "Year #1" Scrapbook

I've got 26 more to go. I'll update and organize as I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment