Thursday, February 18, 2010

A DEEE-LUX Apartment in the SKYYYYY!

Yep, we're moving next weekend. We've been approved and will be signing the lease/moving in all of next weekend. It's super exciting, but packing is a b!tch. I have absolutely NO desire to do it, and I have 25 years worth of crap to go through. It's going to be a LONG week. I'll be sure to post pictures as things progress :)

In happy news - I have found my wedding shoes! They are super cute, fit well and were half the price of the ones I returned last week. I found them while browsing on Amazon last week - nothing like a random/perfect find!!


What do you think??




I'm super excited about my weekend! I am helping plan a baby shower for a friend that used to work with me and we're turning it into a girls night afterparty (after everyone leaves that is...) We're making sangria, eating a bunch of food and being crazy. I did find something a little odd though...

There are BOYS invited to the shower!
::GASP:: I know!

I had never heard of this before, but according to my friend Roz, it's quite common. It's going to be a little strange to have guys there - but whatever. I'm going to drink some sangria and eat junk food whether they are there or not... lol.

Justin and I are thinking about taking a road trip in October, somewhere on the east coast. I'm thinking driving to Boston and back, that would take us through a couple different states and the fall colors would be in full swing by then!! Hopefully we can make it happen :)

I think that's it for now. Sorry this is all kind of random, I haven't eaten yet, so I'm kind of all over the place.

I'm off to find some grub and then watch me some Grey's Anatomy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment