Thursday, February 25, 2010

Procrastination or Multi-Tasking?

So... we're moving tomorrow and I'm still not done packing.

So, is me sitting on my bed watching The Real Housewives of Orange County while blogging considered procrastination OR multi-tasking??

I think I'm just a little bit overwhelmed at this point. One can accumulate a lot of stuff in 25 years... and not all of it can come with me, but I have to have my room semi-cleaned out because my sister is stealing my room when she moves home in a couple months. BUT my 2 bedroom apartment will only hold so much (sidenote - Simon is a dick! I cannot stand him, he's does nothing but start drama - end sidenote) stuff, so we shall see. But I'm working on it, and I've brought PROOF!!

 

Notice the boxes and garbage bags, lol! I'm just not sure where the heck to put everything - my dad's truck isn't here, my mom's Jeep isn't here, so here sits my crap waiting to be taken downstairs for moving day. Unfortuantely and fortunately, we have no furniture (except a bed) to move because it's being delivered next week when it's in stock at the store. So right now we have a table, a 42 inch flat screen, a bed and all the crap I've accumulated over the past 25 years. I've definitely gotta get picutres of the festivities tomorrow. 
I'll update later when I'm closer to being done -- add a picture or two. In the meantime, have a great evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment