Sunday, February 7, 2010

SuperBowl, SchmooperBowl

I honestly couldn't care less about the Super Bowl, so I am protesting by watching the Law & Order: SVU "Man-a-thon" on USA while bumming around on the internet.

I got an idea today from Heather from the blogs "Heather Drive" and "Road to the Aisle", she is doing a 101 in 1001, it's a list of 101 things that you want to accomplish in 1001 days (2.75 years in case you're wondering). While I've got enough stuff to worry about in the upcoming months (91 days, yeah!!!!) I want to spend the next couple of months coming up with ideas for my list and will start on June 1, 2010. I've already got about 5 and will keep adding as they pop in my head. There's a website where you can learn about the 101 in 1001 idea and start a list of your own. Keep your eyes peeled for additions to my list :)

I went with my Dad today to get him measured for his tux for the wedding. I realized while we were there that I have never seen my Dad with a tux on, outside of his wedding pictures. He's more of a flannel shirt kind of guy, so it will be fun to see him all gussied up for the wedding. Speaking of the wedding, I have found another wedding obsession... REGISTRY STALKING. I saw the convos about it on The Knot before, but didn't realize how much fun it would be. My mom got a call from a friend today asking about something on my registry and I immediately went online to see what has been purchased so far. My most anticipated gift has been purchased, and this one really is a "me" gift because Justin could care less about yummy, easy to brew coffee, but here it is:
A KEURIG COFFEE MAKER!!!! We have them at work and I absolutely love them, I put one on the registry and then after getting some grief from Justin and my mom, I took it off. After I saw one in my co-worker's kitchen I put it back on. I wanted one so bad, and now I will have one, lol. I'm pathetic, I couldn't even wait three weeks to see what we will get at our shower, I'm not proud but it is what it is :P

P.S. We're also getting our silverware, a chip/dip serving plate, a blender and an ice cream scoop... not that I checked both registries or anything.

Enjoy the rest of the SchmooperBowl, you SchmooperBowl Fans, you.

P.P.S Aparently "SchmooperBowl" is a word because spell check didn't put a little red line underneath it... you learn something new everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment