Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Engagement Picture Session!!!

Today was E-Pic day in our neck of the woods! It was actually a lot of fun, I was a little nervous at first becuase I had no idea what to expect but our photographer, Joe was amazing! He made us both feel really comfortable and it was actually pretty fun. We went to a bridge I used to go to in high school on Hines Drive, unfortunately the bridge is in A LOT worse shape then it used to be, so we spent about five minutes taking some pictures to satisfy my need for "my bridge" pictures and then headed off to a park. The park was awesome! There were some great colors that turned already, swings, two bridges, paths in the woods and a playground. Joe took a lot of pictures and showed us a few during the shoot and I am SOOOOOOOO excited to see the rest. He said he should have them up on his site by Thursday, so tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever! I cannot wait to post some pictures for you, my three followers later in the week :)

In other news, Justin and I have decided that our next big task is going to be finding a place to live. We have a lead on someone who is planning on buying and then renting out housing in our area, which I think might be our best bet at this point. We got approved for a mortgage, which is enough to get a nice condo in the area or a foreclosed home. We are definitely leaning towards the condo, just because we do not have the time or funds to fix up a foreclosed home. I realize it would be much harder to sell a condo down the line, but we expect to be living in whatever property we buy for 5+ years, so hopefully the market will take a turn and we could end up building equity in the property instead of losing money. Hopefully. So stay tuned for updates on the housing hunt. We are going to wait until after the holidays to start a serious search, but the preliminary stuff will have to start soon.


So, I have taken Tuesday - Friday off from work this week, for a few reasons, one of which I am not going to mention until tomorrow because I have NO idea who reads this and there is something in the works. The other reasons are: engagement pictures which were today, and some serious cleaning and organization that needs to happen in my room (and all the other rooms my things have migrated to). So tomorrow's mission is going to be: CLEAN STAIRS and GET CLOTHING ORGANIZED! This is my bottom line mission, if other things get done, GREAT, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Although, I'm in the middle of watching "Flipping Out" with Jeff Lewis, maybe he'll inspire my organizational side :)

Hopefully I'll have updates later with Engagement Pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment