Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Office: Watch n' Blog

So, I was going to wait for a day or so before my next post, but this episode has made me laugh already, so here I go:

Anyone else notice how Kevin is just sitting in Jim's office in the background when Michael and Oscar are arguing?? lol!

I don't like that Jim and Pam are gone :( I miss them and it's only five minutes into the episode...I wonder if they'll be in the episode at all. Maybe we'll get to see part of the honeymoon...wow, that sounded dirtier than I anticipated. ha!

I have to say that I like Andy, sometimes, but other times I find him quite strange, which I'm sure is all part of what makes Andy, Andy.

OH. MY. GOD! Dwight just dumped the roach on the table, and I about jumped out of the chair I was laughing so hard.

A leaky spark tube! lol.

I would be so ticked if I was Jim and Pam and people from work kept calling me, BUT I would NOT be carrying my cell phone around while on my honeymoon.

Alright, The Office is over, I am moving over to Grey's but am not going to blog seeing as how I have missed the past episode and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment