Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I have been a bad blogger for the past couple of weeks. I have meant to come on here and tell my small following about my life, but I just never got to it. So accept my appologies :)

So my first excuse for not writing is that my sister came home for a surprise visit for a couple days. We spent three days shopping, eating and I spent an evening making her Mr. Potato Head Halloween costume (pictures of the costume to come).

Excuse #2 I have been going through a wedding hiadous lately. I just can't seem to get myself into the DIY, wedding mode BUT with the recent arrival of my Enagement pictures that need is starting to come back.

I'm sure everyone that reads my blog has seen my e-pics already, but I'll post a couple anyway. These are some of my favorites.





So this is all for a couple hours, I am off to do another round of my shower favor coasters (I'm taking pics this time). I'll be back in a little while to put up some pictures and instructions for the coasters as well as some pumpkin pictures from yesterday (Halloween).

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment