Tuesday, October 6, 2009

214 days and counting...

I'm home sick from work today. I usually feel pretty guilty when I can't go into work, which I did this morning, but I got progressively worse as the day went on, so I would say it was a pretty good decision. I work in a call center where I have to answer calls all day long, so if I'm not feeling well it makes my job impossible because the phone never stops ringing. So I figured I would use some of my down time to update my blog (not that anyone reads it, but whatever!)

Justin and I have decided to hold off on the house hunting for a little while. After going through the numbers we wouldn't have been left with enough money to eat/live while still saving for the wedding. So for now, we're still with our parents, which is okay, I've been here for 24 years. A couple more months won't make a difference. We did find a few condos we liked though. I'm still going through the condo-house debate. Any suggestions??

So changing topics - I watched my first episode of Gossip Girl last night. I was intrigued but also found a couple things slightly annoying. Being obsessed with other teenage drama shows, I knew I would at least be interested in it. I was surprised that even though I have never seen an episode before I enjoyed the characters and plots of the show. My beefs: Blair and her BF (I cannot remember his name, just that his initials are CB) are strange. I find him highly annoying because he reminds me of a Luke Perry impersonator. His voice sounds SOOO fake. But to Blair's credit, I think he's funny. I enjoy her personality/priorities, lol. I do, however, find "Gossip Girl" very intriguing... who is she? how does she know all these things??? Crazy!!

Alright, I know I am all over the place today, but I think I need to lay down and get some more sleep. Maybe I'll have another "The Office" marathon, those are fun.

Thanks for reading,
XOXO
Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment