Monday, November 9, 2009

Mini Breakdown

Yep. I had one. It was irrational, but I knew it would happen, and I'm sure it won't be the last one I have on this topic. Justin and I have decided to start looking for apartments soon so we can finally move in together. Now, I cannot wait to live with him and have my own space, but I had a  mini breakdown thinking about not living with my parents and waking up on Christmas morning not in my bed, having to do everything for myself, etc. I have lived in the same house my ENTIRE life, slept in the same bed (for most of my life) and have never lived on my own. Just a mini crisis, and I'm glad I got it out. I know when it comes to "moving day" I will probably have the same breakdown again, hopefully Justin will understand. I just feel overwhelmed with the "real world" idea. Money, life, work, money, bills, money, cleaning, cooking, MONEY! AHHHH!

Ok. I'm better now.

On a different note, I am going to attempt the bottom of the coasters this week. Mom and I bought a roll of cork from JoAnn Fabrics with a coupon (ended up being less than $5) and some E6000 (aparently it's the "mack daddy" of craft glue) so we'll see how it goes. We've got 90 coasters down, not sure how many more to go. I am in the process of deciding between 2 and 4 coaster sets for each person... After the coasters I'll be going into "Invitation mode". I need to get AT LEAST a perfect mock-up so I know what the hell I'm going to do when it comes to crunch time. I have quite a few ideas and am SUPER excited about the custom embosser I bought online a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to post some pictures, so keep your eyes open for some fun updates this week, I know I have been slacking lately. Hopefully I will be back into full swing this week.

More Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment