Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pocketfolds, Ribbon, Monograms, OH MY!

So I have found the style that I want to with my invitation bellybands, but the construction process is going to be interesting. I bought a custom embosser with a monogram on it, and I LOVE IT. I just am having a hard time trying to figure out how to put together the bellyband and monogram so that it looks nice and not like an at-home craft project. This will be my mission this weekend! I wonder if mailing labels will work, over card stock? hm.... I will have to try that.


These are the two pictures I have of the front of the invitations so far. The top of the monogram says "Justin & Emily" the bottom says "May 8, 2010" and there is a "P" in the middle.

Right now it is being held together with some scotch tape and the bellyband is a little too loose. I am in desperate need of some masking tape and some better paper to make the monogram look more finished.

That's all I have for tonight. I plan on working the kinks out this weekend so when my sister (MOH) comes home for Christmas she can help me put them together. :: insert evil laugh here ::

No comments:

Post a Comment