Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink Cadillac

So a couple things have happened since my last update.
First, we put an offer on a condo, and then found out that the bank was already working with another offer (which we were told otherwise) so we promptly lost that one.
Tonight, we went out and looked at another condo and fell in love with it. It's perfect for us and is private owned, so no bank to deal with. It's got 4 bedrooms (His and Hers offices - YES!) and brand spanking new kitchen and all appliances are included. The neighborhood isn't 100% what we were looking for, but it will be ok for us for the next 5 - 6 years before we start thinking about having little kiddos.

In other news, I am working towards becoming a Mary Kay consultant. I had that party in November, and after taking some time to think about it, going to a MK training session to meet some of the ladies and get some great advise from my unit leader and coach, I have decided to take the plunge. I have always wanted to start my own business and this is the perfect way for me to do that! I get to structure everything myself and really have the opportunity to put in effort and actually get something out of it. I don't plan on making a career out of this, it would be great if it happened, but I won't hold my breath. I would be happy if I could just bring in some additional income so Justin and I can save up for a house. My absolute top goal that I see as being a possibility would be to have this supplement my income enough that I could get another part-time job and dedicate more time to MK. We shall see. So, if you need a MK consultant or want to do a FREE makeover let me know!! My grand opening will start January 9th, so I will good to go after that.

I guess that's all I have for now. I honestly could think of more to say, but I am extremely tired. This week has kicked my butt and I started a new early schedule on top of it. So, I'm off to bed and will update more after the weekend. I've got 2 makeovers I going to as well as some babysitting time, so it should be fun!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment