Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Tree Hill, Raisinettes and a sleeping 3 year old.

Technically, I'm on vacation, from work that is, but I am actually spending the week with the three kids that I have been babysitting for the passed 8 years. The two oldest are pretty independant, so I'm just "hanging out" with them, but Miss Macaylah is 3 and so far we're having a good time. Right now, I'm lounging in bed watching One Tree Hill Season #5 while Macaylah sleeps next to my feet laying the opposite direction.

Tonight we're having the kids come over to our apartment to have a pizza and Rock Band night. It will be nice to see my husband and kittens. I stopped at home to feed them yesterday (the kittens, not the husband) and just wanted to cuddle Gus like crazy :)

Grad School started yesterday - Oh, yeah, I never got to that post, did I? I applied for EMU's Educational Psychology Master's Program. I got into the grad school three weeks ago and found out on Friday that I got into the program as well, SO EXCITED!! I'm a little nervous about how much reading is involved, since it's only a 6 week course, but I think I'll be alright...well, here's hoping.

ECLIPSE COMES OUT TONIGHT!!! I will not be going to the midnight showing - which sounds like fun, but I will be taking the kids (minus the little one) to see it tomorrow night. SO excited about this too, I love the book series, and like to see them alive on the screen but I am not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart, who was on Regis and Kelly this morning and was totally rude and bitchy. Ugh. I can't stand her. But, alas, I will be running over 12 year olds tomorrow evening if they come between me and the movie theater.

Off to enjoy the rest of my day.
Catch you on the flip side :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE One Tree Hill! Am almost caught up - one season left to watch. But so far I'm less than impressed with this last season for reasons I won't share with you since you're probably not that far along yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I am a terrible blogger - I just logged in for the first time since the end of June. I, too, am a OTH junkie and watched season 7 as it aired. I liked season 7, but am missing Peyton, not so much Lucas...I already pre-ordered it on Amazon, only two more weeks!

    ReplyDelete