Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Freaking Check!

The invites are DONE! FINISHED! SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED (well, almost delivered, Justin is taking them to the post office tomorrow).

This has seriously been the biggest and most aggravating wedding project to date! I purchased invite kits from Michaels and added different colored ribbon and a background of green cardstock behind the invite panel, so for the most part I made them. So this is what I did:
1. Printed the invite panels, RSVP cards (custom with guests names), Reception cards, inside envelopes, RSVP envelopes and outer envelopes.
2. Glued the invite panel to the green cardstock and glued that to the pocket fold
3. created belly bands with a custom monogram for the center of the ribbon.
4. put them all together (this took over a week...and about 10,000 paper cuts on my hands)
5. Put on the stamps
6. sealed them with a sponge and some water (because you know I'm not licking all those envelopes.

I started this project around October-ish and finished tonight.

Next on my list? Programs, seating chart and table numbers. Nothing earth shattering - most of them I can do at work ;)

I'm too tired to keep writing, so I will update on Saturday after Mom and I bust out some flowers.

Nighty Night Blog World!

No comments:

Post a Comment