Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hot Fudge and Hockey Players

Sound dirty?

Lol. I just finished a bowl of ice cream (ie the hot fudge) and I am watching the first Wing's game of the playoffs. Not a bad combo if I do say so myself.

So..... yeah.....I've sucked at blogging lately. Honestly, I just haven't thought about it. I think Justin and I are still in the transition period with moving and with the wedding just around the corner, I'm spending all my extra time on finishing up the finer details of the big day. It's been so sureal getting those RSVP cards back, the wedding has been such a huge part of MY life for the past 13 months, but now other people are involved. I am officially on their calendar. Crazy. Almost everything is done, just have some small things left to actually "do" then it's all about execution and the day of. I honestly, can't wait. I'm so exhausted I just want to go on my honeymoon and relax with my husband for two weeks.

In more recent news, we ordered a new digital camera last week and it arrived today. This camera is absolutely amazing! I am in love with it. I was afraid I was going to regret spending so much money so close to the wedding but I am so happy we got it. It will be awesome on the honeymoon. It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX1. It got great reviews online and takes great pictures. Here are a couple test shots I took from the balcony of the apartment tonight.

It's funny, I've been so busy with things I have to do lately that something really silly is getting me excited for my weekend. After meeting with the DJ Justin and I are doing a shopping trip to Kohls, he is in desperate need of some tennis shoes and work clothes and I have a gift card from my birthday, so I can find something fun for the trip for myself too! We're also making a stop at Lowe's so I can get some flower boxes to hang off the balcony rails, I'm super excited to have some pretty plants hanging out there!! OH! And I'm going to try and take advantage of Meijer's 10 for 10 sale this weekend and get some good deals on groceries. Awesome!

Now that I have completely bored you tonight, I'm going to head to bed and watch a little bit more hockey before hitting the hay. The hubs is out hanging with his best man so I can fall asleep before he gets home and avoid being elbowed in the face :)

Hopefully I'll get some time and good stories to update soon.
Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment